The ProNet user have the possibility to train in pairs, teams or groups.
But what is so different while training alone or with others?
The social situation changes our inner responses diametrically. In seminars we have seen how masters in personal training fail completely in team training and vice versa.
The group psychointeractivity of VERIM was granted the European patent in 2006.
It can be applied to tele-coaching settings but may lead to a cultural revolution in art and media as well.
At the present time we offer two network modules and are already working on the next ones. The network modules have been tested in seminars and we offer a “VERIM Network Coordinator” extra software set controlling via the server up to 16 VERIM users.
GSR (or skin resistance, electrodermal activity etc.) is a very good, if not the best, psycho-physiological parameter representing your inner arousal at a very deep level (activation of the central-autonomic-nervous system).
On which learning goals you will focus in the modules in the Network Room?
Self verification in a group on the psychophysiological level – helping you:
- To be better in self-verification in a social context
- In self-enhancement in a social context
- Increase your emphatic abilities
- Having less stress and more pleasure in life
- Having better relations with others
Emphatic abilities – mastering them will help you:
- Respect others emotions without their personification
- To investigate own emotions and to verify your psychophysiological reactions in a social context
- To react to external social trigers not by rigid reaction patterns but to be able to act consciously and mature
Team-building – mastering it will help you:
- To learn “The Flow” in a group
- To adjust your inner focus for group processes
- To activate or deactivate your inner energy for group needs
- Flexibility in a group
- To learn the paradox of dolphins run versus rats run.
Read more in the Network Room.
In this webinar you will be supported by
Andamon is co-founder of Mind Enhancement Systems and a multimedia producer specialized in psychointeractive systems for sports, HR and education. His background is theater, music, psychology, biophysics (worked for Prof. Fritz Albert Popp in biophoton research) and mathematics.
Andamon is the inventor of AudioStrobe technology and co-founder of VERIM (Virtual,- Energy,- Resourses,- and Intelligence Management), producing over 100 AVS (audio-visual-stimulation) programs including productions for Deepak Chopra. Besides seminars and workshops he also works on theater and multimedia performances.
In 2006 he was granted an European patent for group psychointeractivity and has applied for another patent in biofeedback based multi sensory stimulation MuSES (Multi-Sensory-Enhacement-System). Andamon runs Tamas Lab. studios in Poland and is a shareholder of Audiostrobe Ltd in UK.
“I have dedicated my work to human development, using wisdom of old traditions, science & multimedia to create state of the art technology.”